Grade 12 students can begin returning their laptops, chargers, and cases to the high school library on May 31. The deadline date for return is June 13th (with exceptions).
Use the links below for moving your Google and Microsoft files before the accounts are disabled.
Final Reminders from Your Counselors
- All college-bound students: Your final transcript will be sent to the college indicated on your Graduation Survey in Naviance. You do not need to make a formal request – this will be done automatically during the week after Graduation. If you change your college choice, please contact your counselor immediately with updated information!
- Student-athletes registered with the NCAA and/or NAIA: Mrs. Pignataro will send your final transcript (“Proof of Graduation”) to the NCAA and/or NAIA during the week after Graduation. You do not need to make a formal request – this will be done automatically.
- Transferring College Credits: If you purchased college credits during your time in High School, you will need to have your official college transcript sent from the college that issued the credit, to your future college. For a list of helpful links, visit the EIHS website, then select “Departments” à “Guidance Department” à “Transcript Requests.” There is also a link for “College Credit Offerings,” sorted by year, that you may use to determine which college issued credit for each course.
- AP Exam Scores: If you would like your future college to review your AP Exam Scores, you must send an official AP Score Report using your College Board account. View & send scores: https://apscore.collegeboard.org/scores/
- Documents from Special Education: If you need a copy of your IEP, 504 Plan, or any other documentation, please contact the Special Education Office: (631) 224-2060.
- Contact us any time! We are all so proud of you, and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! The Main Office can be reached at (631) 224-2006, or you may contact us directly using the numbers/emails below.